Carrying out its activity, “ZAKARI-20” EOOD, UIC 206252985, with registered office and address of management: Sofia, Mladost 1, bl. 96A, ent. B, owner of the online store “ZACKARY” processes information, including personal data. The website www.zackary.bg is managed by ZAKARI-20 EOOD in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and related legislation, including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
The protection of personal data is of the utmost importance to us. Zackary does not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, it is our contractors who process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and applying our standard for the protection of your personal data. We strive to be as clear, specific and transparent as possible in the information regarding the processing of your personal data that we provide to you.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
III. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
Zackary collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data, which the Company needs to perform the provision of services and goods of Zackary. The provision of this data is completely voluntary. Your data is used to manage your account on our website and manage your purchases. They can also be used for statistical purposes, which are related to improving the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities of “Zackary”.
Below are examples of the types of personal information that Zackary may collect, as well as the ways in which we may use it. You will find detailed information about the different types of data that are collected when you use the relevant service of “Zackary” and provide information to the Company.
Each time a user opens our web page and the various menus on it, we receive information in the form of an information protocol with the following content:
– the website that referred you to us;
– IP address;
– date and duration of access;
– the consumer’s inquiry;
– the amount of data transferred;
– information about the browser and operating system you use;
– geo location.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
– To create an account in the online store, to control access and identify your account: two names and an e-mail address;
– For orders and / or contracts to deliver goods: two names, e-mail address, contact phone, country, gender, delivery address of the ordered goods;
– Upon request in the contact form – name, e-mail address, contact phone;
– To issue and process an invoice – your names, invoice address, delivery address, email address, means of payment used, payment amount and product (s), date of purchase. It is also possible to request personal data, which are mandatory according to the regulations;
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The main activities, goals and grounds that are related to the processing of personal data about “Zackary” are:
– Management activities of our e-shop;
– Data for the purposes of execution of an order made by the e-shop of “Zackary” on the basis of the conclusion of a contract;
– Accounting and invoicing of purchases and e-shop on the basis of our legal obligation to do so;
– Activities for managing your account on our website;
– Data related to the management of your access (identification), based on your given consent.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest products and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our services, content and advertising.
VI.COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES.
To make your visits to the Zackary page as functional as possible, we use the so-called Cookies.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive.
Cookies are small files of information that are stored in your internet browser (data on language used, connection time, web pages visited) or hard disk when visiting the site. The following is intended to provide you with the necessary and comprehensive information about the cookies that Zackary uses on its website. Please note that if you share the use of your device with others, it is possible to change the personalized nature of the cookies.
VI.II. WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY CRAZY FROG?
– Cookies, necessary for the functioning of your search, which enable you to use the main functionalities such as managing a “shopping cart” and maintain your identification throughout the search;
– Customizable cookies that allow you to visit the website in a personalized way according to your previous visits, purchases, etc. They allow you to find the offers that suit you best faster;
– Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from “Zackary” on the websites of external partners
You can set your internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete already saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your internet browser.
Zackary is not responsible if the internet browser you are using does not support the functions of controlling the use, refusal to save or deletion of saved cookies. If you disable the storage of cookies or delete already saved cookies depending on their type, it is possible that the site will malfunction.
VII. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
In some cases, Zackary may disclose certain personal information to strategic partners – subcontractors who work with us by providing products and services related to the Company’s activities or assisting Zackary in marketing to customers. Personal information will be shared by us only for the purpose of improving our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
In cases where “Zackary” shares information about you with third parties – suppliers of “Zackary”, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
Zackary may be required by law, litigation, litigation and / or at the request of public and governmental authorities inside or outside your country of residence to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we find that, for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public importance, such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we find that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect our activities or users. In addition, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information collected to the third party concerned.
VII● . THIRD COUNTRY TRANSFER.
Zackary does not generally transfer your data to third countries outside the EU.
- I PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Zackary takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
All Zackary employees are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. The access of Zackary employees to your data is limited to the extent necessary to perform their duties.
In cases where “Zackary” shares information about you with third parties – suppliers of “Zackary”, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA.
If you have provided your personal data to Zackary, you have the following options at all times:
– to check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information by logging in to your account on the Zackary website;
– right of access to your personal data processed by “Zackary”;
– the right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
– the right to data portability in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
– the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when there are legal grounds for doing so;
– the right to refuse processing of your personal data for the purposes of receiving an e-newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
– the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
If you want to exercise your rights or refuse to receive the e-newsletter and other marketing communications, you can contact us by filling in the Request Form from an Individual and after filling in, send by email: info @ zackary.bg
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repeated, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of other users, requests that are extremely impractical or that are not required by law to be accessed.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not repeated and unfounded, is not subject to payment of a fee.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If parents and / or legal guardians of children find that children under their guardianship have given their data to Zackary, contact us and we will delete the information as soon as possible.
XIII . VALIDITY AND UPDATE OF THE POLICY.
XI В. Contact information.
If you want to ask us questions related to the current policy or protection of personal data of “Zackary”, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org a>
- Control body.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
For inquiries on received complaints, signals and questions 02 / 91-53-519
fax 02 / 91-53-525